Workshop Week Dates
Spring 2018 Workshop Week is April 10-14.
Fall 2018 Workshop week will be announced Summer 2018.
Spring 2018 Workshop Week
Workshop Week sign-ups are now open! Information about the workshops being offered this spring have been emailed. All CSMA Private Lesson students may participate in as many or as few workshops as desired. View the workshop fliers:
- Piano Workshops
- Strings Workshops
- Voice, Guitar and Percussion Workshops
- Woodwinds and Brass Workshops
Registration for Workshop Week is different this year! All workshops are listed on our main registration site with a $0 price. You can find all workshops listed via the menu. When registering, please be sure to add workshops to your cart and complete the check-out process. Otherwise, you will not be added to the workshops. When successful, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
- No regularly scheduled music classes and lessons will occur during Tuesday-Saturday of Workshop Week unless otherwise arranged by your teacher.
- You may sign up for as many—or as few—workshops as you wish.
- Workshop Week is included in your Private Lesson tuition. Only CSMA Private Lesson students may attend workshops unless otherwise mentioned on the flyer.
Recurring workshops include:
- Recital Prep
- Exam Prep
- Adult Performance
- Jazz Improvisation 4 All
- Practice Tips for Woodwinds
- Percussion Ensemble
- Suzuki Violin Play-In (not available Spring 2018)
Past speciality workshops have included:
- Improve Your Rhythm in 3 Easy Steps
- CSMA Theory Bee
- Beatles on the Guitar
- Tuning 101 (for string instruments)
- Intro to Single Reed Adjustments
- All the World’s a Drum
- Singer/Songwriter Basics
- Theremin: The Original Scary Sound Effects Machine
- Creating Electronic Drum Beats
Workshops will open for registration approximately three weeks prior to Workshop Week. CSMA Private Lesson students will be notified by email with sign-up instructions. Students may participate in multiple workshops.