Workshop Week Dates
Fall 2016 Workshop Week took place from October 25-29.
Spring 2017 Workshop Week is April 11-15.
Recurring workshops include:
- Recital Prep
- Exam Prep
- Adult Performance
- Jazz Improvisation 4 All
- Practice Tips for Woodwinds
- Percussion Ensemble
- Suzuki Violin Play-In
Past speciality workshops have included:
- Improve Your Rhythm in 3 Easy Steps
- CSMA Theory Bee
- Beatles on the Guitar
- Tuning 101 (for string instruments)
- Intro to Single Reed Adjustments
- All the World’s a Drum
- Singer/Songwriter Basics
- Theremin: The Original Scary Sound Effects Machine
- Creating Electronic Drum Beats
Workshops will open for registration approximately three weeks prior to Workshop Week. CSMA Private Lesson students will be notified by email with sign-up instructions. Students may participate in multiple workshops.