Fall 2018 Workshop Week
Tuesday, October 23 - Saturday, October 27
Fall 2018 Workshop Fliers:
- Piano Workshops
- Strings Workshops
- Voice, Guitar and Percussion Workshops
- Woodwinds and Brass Workshops
How to Register for Workshop Week
- All workshops are listed on CSMA’s main registration site with a $0 price.
- You can find all workshops listed via the menu.
- When registering, add workshops to your cart and complete the check-out process. Otherwise, you will not be added to the workshops.
- Some workshops give registration priority to the students of the workshop presenter. While registering for these workshops, all students are automatically wait listed. For the first week of registration, priority will be given to students of the presenter. During the second week of registration, enrollment will open up to all eligible CSMA Private Lesson students.
- When successful, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
- No regularly scheduled music classes and lessons will occur during Tuesday-Saturday of Workshop Week unless otherwise arranged by your teacher.
- You may sign up for as many—or as few—workshops as you wish.
- Workshop Week is included in your Private Lesson tuition. Only CSMA Private Lesson students may attend workshops unless otherwise mentioned on the flier.
Recurring workshops include:
- Recital Prep
- Exam Prep
- Adult Performance
- Jazz Improvisation 4 All
- Practice Tips for Woodwinds
- Percussion Ensemble
- Suzuki Violin Play-In (not available Spring 2018)
Past speciality workshops have included:
- Improve Your Rhythm in 3 Easy Steps
- CSMA Theory Bee
- Beatles on the Guitar
- Tuning 101 (for string instruments)
- Intro to Single Reed Adjustments
- All the World’s a Drum
- Singer/Songwriter Basics
- Theremin: The Original Scary Sound Effects Machine
- Creating Electronic Drum Beats