The power of the arts
Every day we see the power of the arts to inspire people of all ages to discover their passions and to become more fully engaged in the world around them. The arts provide an essential opportunity to develop critical thinking and language skills, empathy, discipline and, as studies continue to illuminate, so much more.
- Financial aid to qualifying students
- Subsidies for our in-school arts education programs, Art4Schools and Music4Schools
- Art and music lessons for preschoolers from low-income families
- Free community concerts in Tateuchi Hall
- Free art exhibitions in Mohr Gallery.
Double your impact
Listen to the voices of our families, students and school administratorS
Other ways to give
- Recurring Gifts: Monthly, quarterly and annual gifts can be made using the recurring gift option.
- Gifts in Memory or in Honor: A memorial or honorary gift is a way to celebrate a family member or friend in a meaningful way.
- Donor-Advised Funds: Supporting CSMA through your donor-advised fund is quick and simple. When making a gift, please use the following nonprofit tax payer ID: 23-7023900.
- Securities: Gifts of stocks, bonds and mutual funds are an excellent way to support CSMA. Please contact our Director of Development, Chiung-chi Chen, CChen@arts4all.org, for more information
- Gifts-in-Kind: Gift-in-kind contributions may include art materials and musical instruments. Please contact the Student Services Desk for assistance, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporations and Foundations: CSMA is proud to receive support from many local companies, foundations and family funds. Please contact our Director of Development, Chiung-chi Chen, CChen@arts4all.org, for information about our programs and events.
Thank you for your support of arts education in our community and for believing in the power of the arts to transform lives.
Experience the power of the arts and how it can inspire people to discover their passions and become fully engaged in the world around them.