CSMA’s Belmont Music School offers:
Early Childhood Music Classes
Youth Music Classes
Tuition and Policies
Programs not meeting minimum enrollment requirements as determined by CSMA may be canceled. Full tuition refunds or school credits are given if CSMA cancels a class/camp/workshop. School credits are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
Upon request to withdraw via email prior to the first day of a class/camp/workshop, Student Services staff will determine your eligibility for refund or school credits as follows:
- More than 7 calendar days prior to first class/camp/workshop: Full tuition refund less $25 non-refundable processing fee per class/camp/workshop.
- Less than 7 days prior to the first day of class/camp/workshop: No refunds or school credits are given.
- Please note that this policy at Belmont is different than the policy for Mountain View.
- If you have registered with our Corporate Arts program through your employer, please check your internal registration site.
Students may apply for one class transfer per semester. Transfer requests must be made via email to BelmontCSMA@arts4all.org. No transfers or refunds will be approved unless the following conditions are met:
- All requests must be received no later than three business days after the second scheduled class.
- Requests are subject to space availability and management approval.
A make-up may be scheduled if the missed session is due to teacher absence. Missed classes/camps/workshops due to student absence are not made up.
The Community School of Music and Arts (CSMA) is Northern California’s largest nonprofit provider of arts education programs. CSMA is dedicated to inspiring and nurturing creativity in people of all ages and skill levels. Financial aid and program subsidies ensure access to the arts for all. Nearly 30,000 people are served through on-site and off-site programs each year. The School is proud of its 50+ year history of arts education.