CSMA’s Belmont Art School offers:
- Small class size for personalized instruction
- A faculty of accomplished professional artists and arts educators
- A positive, supportive, pressure-free environment
- A community to enjoy making art with others
- Financial aid assistance for qualifying students.
Early Childhood Art Classes
Youth Art Classes
Adult Art Classes
Tuition and Policies
Programs not meeting minimum enrollment requirements as determined by CSMA may be canceled. Full tuition refunds or school credits are given if CSMA cancels a class/camp/workshop. School credits are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
Upon request to withdraw via email prior to the first day of a class/camp/workshop, Student Services staff will determine your eligibility for refund or school credits as follows:
- More than 7 calendar days prior to first class/camp/workshop: Full tuition refund less $25 non-refundable processing fee per class/camp/workshop.
- Less than 7 days prior to the first day of class/camp/workshop: No refunds or school credits are given.
- Please note that this policy at Belmont is different than the policy for Mountain View.
- If you have registered with our Corporate Arts program through your employer, please check your internal registration site.
Students may apply for one class transfer per semester. Transfer requests must be made via email to BelmontCSMA@arts4all.org. No transfers or refunds will be approved unless the following conditions are met:
- All requests must be received no later than three business days after the second scheduled class.
- Requests are subject to space availability and management approval.
A make-up may be scheduled if the missed session is due to teacher absence. Missed classes/camps/workshops due to student absence are not made up.
Important info for all early childhood classes
- Parent/caregiver attendance: required for most early education classes.
- Ages: Students must meet age requirements indicated.
- Class size: Maximum class size of 10 unless otherwise noted. Classes not meeting minimum registration may be canceled.
- Materials: Materials are provided for youth and early education classes. Basic materials are required for adult classes. Please see individual class listings for complete information.
- Dress: Please wear comfortable clothes appropriate for movement, getting messy and making art.
- Calendar: Review our art school semester calendar.