Employment Opportunities at CSMA
Want to work with the diverse, dynamic and talented team at the Community School of Music and Arts? See below for our available opportunities.
Current job opportunities:
On-going job opportunities:
- Private Music Lesson teachers for weekend lessons at Finn Center. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information or to apply.
Interested in sharing your skills with us as a CSMA volunteer? Click here for more info.
- Camp Aides - We are currently looking for Camp Aides for Summer Camp Session 6 (August 14 - August 18). Please download and complete the Volunteer Info and Interest form and the Emergency Information and Photo Release Form. Please email completed forms to Tara Kappes at email@example.com and Emma Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of working at CSMA:
- Health insurance and flexible spending account for employees who work 20 hours or more per week
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plan
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Employees and family members receive tuition discount for CSMA classes and/or private lessons
How to Apply:
To apply for a job, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please reference the job title in your subject line.