Employment Opportunities at CSMA
Want to work with the diverse, dynamic and talented team at the Community School of Music and Arts? See below for our available opportunities.
Current job opportunities:
- Art4Schools Program Manager
- Art4Schools Program Coordinator
- Classroom Music and Art Teachers for school year 2018-2019
- High School Classroom Art Teacher
- Preschool Art Teacher
- Concert and Recital Manager
- Facilities Tech
- Tateuchi Hall Technical Assistant
- Early Childhood Music Instructor
- Cello Teacher
- Piano Teacher
- Piano Teacher with Jazz Emphasis
- Suzuki Violin Teacher
- Staff Accountant
- Student Services Associate
On-going job opportunities:
- Private Music Lesson teachers in Trumpet, Upright Bass, Clarinet/Sax, or Piano for weekend lessons at Finn Center. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information or to apply.
Interested in sharing your skills with us as a CSMA volunteer? Click here for more info.
Benefits of working at CSMA:
- Health insurance and flexible spending account for employees who work 20 hours or more per week
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plan
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Employees and family members receive tuition discount for CSMA classes and/or private lessons
How to Apply:
To apply for a job, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please reference the job title in your subject line.