Employment Opportunities at CSMA
Want to work with the diverse, dynamic and talented team at the Community School of Music and Arts? See below for our available opportunities.
Current job opportunities:
- Classroom Art Teacher
- Music4Schools Program Coordinator
- Early Childhood Music Instructor
- Piano Teacher
- Voice Teacher
- Violin Teacher
- Tateuchi Hall Technical Assistant
On-going job opportunities:
- Private Music Lesson teachers in Trumpet, Upright Bass, Clarinet/Sax, or Piano for weekend lessons at Finn Center. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information or to apply.
Interested in sharing your skills with us as a CSMA volunteer? Click here for more info.
Benefits of working at CSMA:
- Health insurance and flexible spending account for employees who work 20 hours or more per week
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plan
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Employees and family members receive tuition discount for CSMA classes and/or private lessons
How to Apply:
To apply for a job, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please reference the job title in your subject line.