About the Music School
At CSMA’s Music School, you’ll find:
- Beginning to advanced group classes on numerous instruments, plus voice
- Faculty of internationally-recognized professional musicians and music educators
- Classical, jazz and contemporary styles
- Fun, challenging and rewarding music classes
- Classes in music theory, composition and improvisation
- A variety of ensemble opportunities
- Music workshops, master classes, and camps
What We Offer
CSMA offers a variety of music classes, including:
- Preschool music
- Introductory classes for all ages
- Music theory
- Music composition
- Performance ensembles
- Jazz classes
New Music classes for the Fall 2017 semester include:
- Music is Movement (Gr K-1)
- Intro to Violin & Viola (Gr 4-8)
- Musicianship I (Gr 5-Teen)
- Musicianship II (Gr 5-Teen)
- Jazz: The Next Generation (Gr 7-Adult)
CSMA’s Core Curriculum classes offer training in musicianship, composition, music theory and ensemble performance. One Core Curriculum class per semester (excluding Summer) is available at a 50% discount to CSMA private music lesson students. All Core Curriculum classes are open to other enrollees at tuition prices listed.
General Music Class Info
- Ages: Students must meet age/grade requirements indicated.
- Class Size: Maximum class size varies per class.
- Attendance: Success depends upon regular student attendance, participation & practice. Please notify teachers in advance of absences.