About Summer Camps
- Open to students entering Grades K-8
- Flexible enrollment options: morning camps and afternoon camps
- Extended day supervision available from 8:30am – 5:30pm
- One week and two week sessions
- Variety of art and music themes – explore a favorite subject or learn something new!
- Faculty of professional artists and arts educators
- Low teacher-to-student ratio
- Relaxing, safe and fun environment
- Opportunities to work independently and collaborate with friends
- End-of-camp exhibitions and performances
What We Offer
- The 2017 Summer Camps have ended. 2018 Summer Camps will be announced in early 2018.
General Summer Art Camp Info
- Ages: Campers must be entering grades indicated.
- Camp Size: Maximum of 16 children per camp (unless otherwise noted).
- Dress: Please wear clothes appropriate for making art.
- Lunch/Snacks: Bring a lunch and snacks for mid-camp break. Nut-free only, please.