The Art4Schools Program Coordinator provides administrative and creative support to the Art4Schools team and the Senior Arts Program Manager. The Coordinator will foster positive and consistent communication between CSMA, faculty, schools, and parents and help maintain the Art4Schools high program standards for TK-5 students’ arts-based learning experiences during the school day. The coordinator needs to work on a schedule that coincides with typical school hours: 8am to 4pm (Monday to Friday)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Update and maintain weekly/hourly faculty schedules with schools.
- Create and maintain calendars, schedules, faculty and school contact information.
- Coordinate and attend planning and support meetings on site and off-site.
- Coordinate and support program evaluation process for school stakeholders and faculty.
- Assist in the coordination, development, and facilitation of special events related to A4S program.
- Support processing and tracking of invoice payments for contractors and vendors.
- Support the maintenance and ordering of art materials and supplies; track program expenditures.
- Support in the oversight and direct support of Art4Schools faculty team; Support CSMA staff with the maintenance of Faculty physical and online resources.
- Assist in the coordination, development, and facilitation of Faculty meetings and trainings.
- Travel to and from school sites to make special deliveries, classroom support, and site visits.
- Work in partnership with various departments within CSMA to maintain program’s success, including HR, marketing, and the Music4Schools program team.
- Any special projects as determined by the Senior Arts Program Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong computer skills, particularly Google Apps & Drive, MS Office (Excel, Word) and Adobe Illustrator.
- Equity-minded understanding of elementary art education
- Understanding of cross-cultural historical and contemporary art
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with careful attention to detail
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to school sites on a regular basis
- Ability to organize survey data and disseminate results
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented; outgoing personality that thrives on interaction with teachers, school administrators, parents, and co-workers
- Ability to communicate in a positive and clear way with faculty, school administrators and teachers, and parents through email, phone, and in-person
- Bilingual in Spanish/English, a plus
- Early Childhood experience a plus
- BA in Arts Administration, Fine Arts, Art or Art Education (or equivalent experience)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Employee discount
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The employee must frequently stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.