Every day we see the power of the arts to inspire students to discover their passions, hone their talents and follow their dreams.
The arts transform lives.
With the support of our donors, we directly serve over 20,000 students each year in their pursuit of an arts education.
How your donation supports Arts4All:
- Financial aid and merit scholarships for CSMA students
- Full and partial subsidies for our in-school arts education programs, Art4Schools and Music4Schools
- Free Community Concerts in Tateuchi Hall
- Free ArtWorlds events and art exhibitions in Mohr Gallery
A matching gift from your employer can double the value of your donation to CSMA. Search below to see if your employer contributes to a matching gift program. For more information on your company’s matching gift program, please contact your company’s Human Resources Department.
Other Ways to Give
- Recurring Gifts - Monthly, quarterly, and annual gifts are made possible by a recurring gift option
- Gifts in Memory or in Honor - A memorial or honorary gift is a way to celebrate a family member or friend in a meaningful way
- Securities - Appreciated stocks, bonds and mutual funds can help support CSMA
- Gifts-in-Kind - Gift-in-kind contributions may include art materials and musical instruments
- Corporations and Foundations - Corporations and foundations can support CSMA through cash or in-kind gifts
Thank you for your support of arts education in our community and believing in the power of the arts to transform lives.