digital camps vacation & summer
CSMA offers one-week digital media camps for students ages 10 through teens. Our faculty of professional artists, musicians and composers will help students master the tools of the trade, like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & Flash for art projects, and ProTools, Reason, Ableton Live and Sibelius to create their own music compositions.
Great for all students, beginner to advanced. No computer art and/or music experience is necessary, but basic computer skills are a must. More advanced students will be able to work at their own pace.
- Read the camp descriptions below to make your choice, or browse the catalog
- Make a note of the course numbers for the camps you want to register for
- Register online, or download the registration form to register by mail, fax, or in person (online registrations receive priority in processing)
- All camps meet Mon-Fri from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm.
- Tuition: $375 per camp (1 week/5 days) includes $10 (per camp) non-refundable registration fee.
- Discount Policy
- Maximum of 10 students per camp.
Information on Spring and Summer camps will be published in the Spring Course Catalog, available in late December.