This fall we will be continuing Recitals4All, a concert series open to all CSMA students looking for performance opportunities. These recitals are great for all students, but especially those who may not have the opportunity to participate in a CSMA studio recital or students who are preparing for exams, auditions, or other performances. It’s also a chance for students to hear performances of different ability levels and to hear students outside of their own private lesson studio. Recitals4All will be offered on the following FA17 dates:
- Tuesday, September 26th, 7:00-8:30 pm (Faculty Host Dr. Nicholas Isaacs)
- Tuesday, October 10th, 7:00-8:30 pm (Faculty Host Jennie Kim)
- Sunday, October 15th, 4:00-6:00 pm (Accompanied Recital w/ Faculty Host Dr. Nicholas Isaacs)
- Sunday, November 5th, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm (Faculty Host Ai Noguchi)
- Tuesday, December 5th, 7:00-8:30 pm (Faculty Host Jennie Kim)
Students who are participating in the upcoming ABRSM Practical Exams are especially encouraged to perform. They may perform any or all of their exam pieces (memorization is not required).
If you or your child are interested in participating, please fill out and submit the Recitals4All Sign-Up Form. The deadline for the Tuesday, September 26th recital will be this Sunday, September 24, at 11:59 pm. Students who submit forms after this date may not be allowed to participate.
Students should consult their private instructors regarding repertoire choices. Forms that are incomplete will not be considered. Forms MUST include piece and composer information or the student will not be registered for the recital. For more info, please contact Heather Paisar at email@example.com