About Little Musicians
In our Little Musicians classes, preschoolers will:
- Experiment and learn in a fun, hands-on, creative environment
- Discover new masterpieces, music instruments, songs and more
- Learn from a faculty of experienced, early childhood educators
- Nurture their natural, inner creativity
- Develop a lifelong love of learning!
What We Offer
Little Musicians classes are offered at three levels, based on age:
- Little Musicians 1: 18 months-3 years (Parent/caregiver attendance is required.)
- Little Musicians 2: 3-4 years (Parent/caregiver attendance is required.)
- Little Musicians 3: 4-5 years (Parent/caregiver attendance is optional.)
- Little Dancers: 3-5 years (Parent/caregiver attendance is recommended.)
- Art & Music Preschool Combo: 4-5 years (A 2-hour art & music experience. This is a drop-off class.)
Interested in Preschool Art classes? Learn more here.
At the end of each session, students can repeat the level, with a new curriculum, or move on to the next level, depending on readiness and age.
Preschool Music Info
- Parent/caregiver attendance is required for most classes.
- Class Size: Maximum of 12 students per class (unless otherwise noted).
- Dress: Please wear comfortable clothes appropriate for movement.