About Holiday Art Camps
- Open to students in Grades K-8
- Flexible enrollment options: morning camps and afternoon camps
- Extended day supervision available from 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Variety of themes – explore a favorite subject or learn something new!
- Faculty of professional artists and arts educators
- Low teacher-to-student ratio
- Relaxing, safe and fun environment
- Opportunities to work independently and collaborate with friends
- End-of-camp exhibitions
Holiday Art Camp Session Dates
- 2019 Holiday Camp info will be announced Summer 2019
2018 Holiday Art Camp Prices
- AM/PM Camps: $100/camp (3 days)
- Digital Camps: $260/camp (3 days)
- Morning Supervision (8:30-9:30am): $20/3 days
- Afternoon Supervision (3:30-5:30pm): $40/10 days
- Lunch Supervision is now included if registered for both Morning and Afternoon Supervision. Morning and Afternoon supervision should be registered for separately.
What We Offered
- Arctic Adventures (Gr K-1, 9:30am-12pm)
- Dinosaurs & Dragons (Gr K-1, 1:00-3:30pm)
- Art of Australia (Gr 2-3, 9:30am-12pm)
- Books Galore (Gr 2-3, 1:00-3:30pm)
- Painting with the Masters (Gr 4-6, 9:30am-12pm)
- Manga Mania (Gr 4-6, 1:00-3:30pm)
- Digital Painting (Gr 5-12, 9:30am-3:30pm)
General Art Camp Information
- Ages: Campers must be in grades indicated.
- Camp Size: Maximum of 16 children per camp (unless otherwise noted).
- Dress: Please wear clothes appropriate for making art.
- Lunch/Snacks: Bring a lunch and snacks for mid-camp break. Nut-free only, please.