Please Note: February Camps WILL MEET on the President’s Day Monday Holiday
About Vacation Art Camps
- Open to students in Grades K-8
- Flexible enrollment options: morning camps and afternoon camps
- Extended day supervision available from 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Variety of themes – explore a favorite subject or learn something new!
- Faculty of professional artists and arts educators
- Low teacher-to-student ratio
- Relaxing, safe and fun environment
- Opportunities to work independently and collaborate with friends
- End-of-camp exhibitions
- February 20 - 24
Vacation Art Camp Prices
- Camp Session: $150 (5 days)
- Morning Supervision (8:30-9:30am): $25 (5 days)
- Lunch Supervision* (12-1pm): $25 (5 days) *Students enrolled in both a morning camp and an afternoon camp MUST enroll for lunch supervision.
- Afternoon Supervision (3:30-5:30pm): $50 (5 days)
What We Offer
- It’s Raining Cats & Dogs, Gr K-1, 9:30am-12pm
- Dragon Tales & Fairy Friends, Gr K-1, 1pm-3:30pm
- Jumanji - A Jungle Adventure, Gr 1-2, 9:30am-12pm
- Storybook Land, Gr 1-2, 1pm-3:30pm
- Hot Wheels & Cool Wings, Gr 3-5, 9:30am-12pm
- Alien Expeditions, Gr 3-5, 1pm-3:30pm
- Masquerade: The Art of Disguise, Gr 4-8, 9:30am-12pm
- Cityscapes, Gr 4-8, 1pm-3:30pm
General Art Camp Info
- Ages: Campers must be in grades indicated.
- Camp Size: Maximum of 16 children per camp (unless otherwise noted).
- Dress: Please wear clothes appropriate for making art.
- Lunch/Snacks: Bring a lunch and snacks for mid-camp break. Nut-free only, please.