About Vacation Art Camps
- Open to students in Grades K-8
- Flexible enrollment options: morning camps and afternoon camps
- Extended day supervision available from 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Variety of themes – explore a favorite subject or learn something new!
- Faculty of professional artists and arts educators
- Low teacher-to-student ratio
- Relaxing, safe and fun environment
- Opportunities to work independently and collaborate with friends
- End-of-camp exhibitions
2018 Session Dates
- Monday, February 19 - Friday, February 23
What We Offer
- Dragon Tales and Fairy Friends (Gr K-1, 9:30am-12pm)
- It’s Raining Cats and Dogs (Gr K-1, 1-3:30pm)
- A Jungle Adventure (Gr 1-2, 9:30am-12pm)
- Pippi Longstocking (Gr 1-2, 1-3:30pm)
- Hot Wheels & Cool Wings (Gr 3-5, 9:30am-12pm)
- Alien Expeditions (Gr 3-5, 1-3:30pm)
- Construction Zone (Gr 4-8, 9:30am-12pm)
- Cityscapes (Gr 4-8, 1-3:30pm)
General Art Camp Info
- Ages: Campers must be in grades indicated.
- Camp Size: Maximum of 16 children per camp (unless otherwise noted).
- Dress: Please wear clothes appropriate for making art.
- Lunch/Snacks: Bring a lunch and snacks for mid-camp break. Nut-free only, please.