About Digital Media Camps
- Open to students in Grades 5-12
- Camps run Monday - Friday from 9:30am-3:30pm
- Faculty of professional artists and arts educators
- Low teacher-to-student ratio
- Relaxing, safe and fun environment
- Opportunities to work independently and collaborate with friends
- End-of-camp exhibitions and showcases
2018 Session Dates
- June 11 - August 10
- All Digital Media Camps are one week (5 days)
What We Offer
- Digital Painting: June 11-June 15, June 25-June 29
- Digital Photography I: July 9-July 13
- Digital Photography II: July 23-July 27
- Digital Animation: July 30-August 3, August 6-August 10
General Digital Media Camp Information
- Ages: Campers must be in grades indicated.
- Camp Size: Maximum of 12 students per camp (unless otherwise noted).
- Lunch/Snacks: Bring a lunch and snacks for mid-camp break. Nut-free only, please.
- Experience: No computer art experience necessary. Beginners welcome.
- Materials: All materials provided with registration fee. Students must bring a flash drive or external drive to save their work.