About Digital Media Camps
- Open to students in Grades 5-12
- Camps run Monday - Friday from 9:30am-3:30pm
- Faculty of professional artists and arts educators
- Low teacher-to-student ratio
- Relaxing, safe and fun environment
- Opportunities to work independently and collaborate with friends
- End-of-camp exhibitions and showcases
Digital Media Camp Prices
- $390/camp (5 days)
What We Offer
- Digital Photography, June 26-30; July 17-21
- Digital Illustration, July 10-14
- Digital Video, July 24-28
- Digital Animation, July 31-August 4
General Digital Media Camp Info
- Ages: Campers must be in grades indicated.
- Camp Size: Maximum of 10 students per camp (unless otherwise noted).
- Lunch/Snacks: Bring a lunch and snacks for mid-camp break. Nut-free only, please.
- Experience: No computer art experience necessary. Beginners welcome.