About Vacation Art Camps
- Open to students in Grades K-8
- Flexible enrollment options: morning camps and afternoon camps
- Extended day supervision available from 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Variety of themes – explore a favorite subject or learn something new!
- Faculty of professional artists and arts educators
- Low teacher-to-student ratio
- Relaxing, safe and fun environment
- Opportunities to work independently and collaborate with friends
- End-of-camp exhibitions
2018 Session Dates
- The 2017 April Camps session has ended. 2018 April Camps will be announced in late Fall 2017.
Vacation Art Camp Prices
- Camp Session: $150 (5 days)
- Morning Supervision (8:30-9:30am): $25 (5 days)
- Lunch Supervision* (12-1pm): $25 (5 days) *Students enrolled in both a morning camp and an afternoon camp MUST enroll for lunch supervision.
- Afternoon Supervision (3:30-5:30pm): $50 (5 days)
What We Offer
- For a full schedule and descriptions of the 2017 camps, visit our online registration site or browse our catalog.
General Art Camp Info
- Ages: Campers must be in grades indicated.
- Camp Size: Maximum of 16 children per camp (unless otherwise noted).
- Dress: Please wear clothes appropriate for making art.
- Lunch/Snacks: Bring a lunch and snacks for mid-camp break. Nut-free only, please.