About Vacation Art Camps
- Open to students in Grades K-8
- Flexible enrollment options: morning camps and afternoon camps
- Extended day supervision available from 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Variety of themes – explore a favorite subject or learn something new!
- Faculty of professional artists and arts educators
- Low teacher-to-student ratio
- Relaxing, safe and fun environment
- Opportunities to work independently and collaborate with friends
- End-of-camp exhibitions
April Art Camp Session Dates
- Monday, April 15 - Friday, April 19
April Art Camp Registration Deadline
- Friday, April 12 at 12:00pm
April Art Camp Prices
- AM/PM Camps: $165/camp (5 days)
- Digital Camps: $435/camp (5 days)
- Morning Supervision (8:30-9:30am): $35/5 days
- Afternoon Supervision (3:30-5:30pm): $70/5 days
- Morning and Afternoon supervision should be registered for separately.
- Lunch Supervision is included if registered for both Morning and Afternoon Camp.
What We Offer
- Artful Animals (Gr K-1, 9:30am-12:00pm)
- At the Seashore (Gr K-1, 1:00pm-3:30pm)
- Fairy Tales & Folklore (Gr 1-2, 9:30am-12:00pm)
- Ancient Romans (Gr 1-2, 1:00pm-3:30pm)
- Game Makers (Gr 3-5, 9:30am-12:00pm)
- Authors & Illustrators (Gr 3-5, 1:00pm-3:30pm)
- Cartoon Caper (Gr 4-8, 9:30am-12:00pm)
- Kinetic Art (Gr 4-8, 1:00pm-3:30pm)
- Digital Animation (Gr 5-12, 9:30am-3:30pm)
General Art Camp Info
- Ages: Campers must be in grades indicated.
- Camp Size: Maximum of 16 children per camp (unless otherwise noted).
- Dress: Please wear clothes appropriate for making art.
- Lunch/Snacks: Bring a lunch and snacks for mid-camp break. Nut-free only, please.