Fabric & Fashion Arts Classes
In CSMA’s Fabric and Fashion Arts classes, students learn a progression of techniques, beginning with basic skills. Techniques include:
- Machine sewing basics
- Hand sewing basics
- Fashion industry basics
- Fashion design and illustration
- Pattern making
All fabric arts classes include opportunities for students to create and complete original projects and garments.
What We Offer
Financial aid is available for all CSMA classes, camps, and lessons.
Fabric & Fashion Arts Classes Information
- All skill levels welcome.
- Class Size: Maximum of 12 students per class (unless otherwise noted).
- Materials: Sewing machines and some materials provided; additional materials required.
- Dress: Please wear clothes appropriate for working.