Fabric & Fashion Arts Classes
In CSMA’s Fabric and Fashion Arts classes, students learn a progression of techniques, beginning with basic skills. Techniques include:
- Machine sewing basics
- Hand sewing basics
- Fashion industry basics
- Fashion design and illustration
- Pattern making
All fabric arts classes include opportunities for students to create and complete original projects and garments.
What We Offer
- Fashion Friday Nights: Gr 9-12 (All materials provided)
- Sewing: Teen/Adult
- Indian Batik & Tie-Dye: Teen/Adult (Summer Session only)
Fabric & Fashion Arts Classes Information
- All skill levels welcome.
- Class Size: Maximum of 12 students per class (unless otherwise noted).
- Materials: Sewing machines and some materials provided; additional materials required.
- Dress: Please wear clothes appropriate for working.