Students of all experience levels are welcome in CSMA’s drawing and painting classes for teens and adults. Each class focuses on a specialized medium, allowing students to expand their skills by studying specific techniques.
Drawing techniques include:
- Color pencil
Painting techniques include:
- Oil paints
- Acrylic paints
What We Offer
- Drawing I
- Drawing II
- Drawing II: Narrative Illustration
- Drawing II: Portraits & Figure Study
- Life Drawing
- Painting I: Sampler
- Painting II: Intermediate Sampler
- Painting II: Oil Study
Financial aid is available for all CSMA classes, camps, and lessons.
Drawing & Painting Classes Information
- All skill levels welcome.
- Class Size: Maximum of 12 students per class (unless otherwise noted).
- Materials: Materials list provided at time of registration. Materials are provided for some Studio Art classes, see class descriptions.
- Dress: Please wear clothes appropriate for getting messy and making art.