Students of all experience levels are welcome in CSMA’s digital arts classes. Digital arts students learn to use advanced applications and Wacom tablets to create digital illustrations and animation.
Skills taught in Digital Arts classes include:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Animate
- Digital painting and illustration using Wacom tablets or mobile devices such as iPads
- Video editing and creating short films
- Animation, including 2D hand-drawn, stop-motion, and digital Photoshop or Flash animation
Our Digital Lab is now equipped with brand new Apple iMacs!
What We Offer
Financial aid is available for all CSMA classes, camps, and lessons.
Digital Classes Information
- All skill levels welcome.
- Class Size: Maximum of 12 students per class (unless otherwise noted).
- Materials: All materials provided with registration fee. Students must bring a flash drive or external drive to save their work.