About the Art School
At CSMA’s Art School, you’ll find:
- Positive, supportive, pressure-free environment
- Faculty of accomplished professional artists and arts educators
- Sequential classes to build skills from beginner to advanced
- Small class size for personalized instruction
- A community to enjoy making art with others
- Flexible program of study for all levels, from beginners to experienced artists
- Student exhibitions throughout the year
What We Offer
CSMA offers Studio Art Classes for students ages 14 & up. View all Studio Art Classes here. We offer a variety of art classes in different mediums, including:
New Studio Art classes for the Spring 2018 semester include:
- 2D Animation I: Beginner
- Digital Painting II: Intermediate
- Narrative Illustration
- Painting III: Advanced Composition & Color
- Realistic Animal Drawing
- Sculpture II: Portraits & Figures
New Studio Art classes for the Summer 2018 semester include:
- Digital Photography I
- Digital Photography II
- Digital Gesture Drawing
- Digital Design for Print I
Financial aid is available for all CSMA classes, camps, and lessons.
General Studio Art Class Information
- Class Size: Maximum of 12 students per class (unless otherwise noted).
- Materials: Materials list provided at time of registration. Materials are provided for some Studio Art classes, see class descriptions.
- Dress: Please wear clothes appropriate for making art.