About the Art School
At CSMA’s Art School, you’ll find:
- Positive, supportive, pressure-free environment
- Faculty of accomplished professional artists and arts educators
- Sequential classes to build skills from beginner to advanced
- Small class size for personalized instruction
- A community to enjoy making art with others
- Flexible program of study for all levels, from beginners to experienced artists
- Student exhibitions throughout the year
What We Offer
CSMA offers a variety of art classes in different mediums, including:
New Studio Art classes for the Spring 2018 semester include:
- 2D Animation I: Beginner
- Digital Painting II: Intermediate
- Narrative Illustration
- Painting III: Advanced Composition & Color
- Realistic Animal Drawing
- Sculpture II: Portraits & Figures
Studio Art Classes are available for students ages 14 & up, at all experience levels:
General Studio Art Class Info
- Class Size: Maximum of 16 students per class unless otherwise noted.
- Materials: Materials list provided at first class. Students are responsible for their own materials unless otherwise noted.
- Dress: Please wear clothes appropriate for making art.