We believe that everyone should have access to an arts education. CSMA offers financial aid to students who meet income guidelines. Financial aid is available for all CSMA classes, camps, and lessons. Tuition assistance is offered based on family size and income.
How to Apply
- Complete the Financial Aid Application. Download the application here (English » | Spanish ») or pick up a copy from the Student Services office.
- Return the completed application to the Student Services office.
- Parents/legal guardians/applicants need to provide qualifying documentation:
Federal tax return (1st page only);
W2 forms documenting all income on tax return;
previous 2 months’ pay stubs for all wage earners in the family
Free or reduced school lunch letter
Housing/Section 8 voucher
- Financial Aid approval usually is determined within two business days.
- Students who are awarded Financial Aid need to register in person at the Student Services office.
When to Apply
Financial aid is approved on a rolling basis as applications are received. Financial aid must be approved before recipients can enroll. As some programs fill up quickly, we recommend applying at least one to two weeks before the start of your lesson, class or camp.
For more information about Financial Aid or how to apply, please contact:
650-917-6800 ext. 328