About Little Artists
In Little Artists classes, preschoolers will:
- Experiment and learn in a fun, hands-on, creative environment
- Discover new art mediums, masterpieces and more
- Learn from a faculty of experienced, early childhood educators
- Nurture their natural, inner creativity
- Develop a lifelong love of learning!
What We Offer
Little Artists classes are offered at three levels, based on age.
- Little Artists 1: 18 months-3 years (Parent/caregiver attendance is required.)
- Little Artists 2: Animals & Nature: 3-4 years (Parent/caregiver attendance is required.)
- Little Artists 2: Stories & Adventures in Art: 3-4 years (Parent/caregiver attendance is required.)
- Little Artists 3: Young Masterpieces: 4-5 years (Parent/caregiver attendance is optional.)
- Art & Music Preschool Combo: 4-5 years (A 2-hour art & music experience. This is a drop-off class.)
Interested in Preschool Music classes? Learn more here.
At the end of each session, students can repeat the level, with a new curriculum, or move on to the next level, depending on readiness and age.
Preschool Art Classes Information
- Parent/caregiver attendance is required for most classes.
- Class Size: Maximum of 12 students per class (unless otherwise noted).
- Materials: All materials provided for preschool art classes.
- Dress: Please wear clothes appropriate for getting messy and making art.