In CSMA’s Children, Youth & Teen Fabric and Fashion Arts classes, students learn a progression of techniques, beginning with basic skills. Techniques include:
- Machine sewing basics
- Hand sewing basics
- Fashion industry basics
- Fashion design and illustration
- Pattern making
All fabric arts classes include opportunities for students to create and complete original projects and garments.
What We Offer
- Fashion Foundations I: Gr 1-3
- Fashion Foundations II: Gr 1-3
- Fashion Design I: Gr 4-8
- Fashion Friday Nights: Gr 9-12
- Sewing: Teen/Adult
Fabric & Fashion Arts Classes Information
- All skill levels welcome.
- Class Size: Maximum of 12 students per class (unless otherwise noted).
- Materials: Sewing machine provided for all classes. Some materials may be required for Teen classes, see class descriptions.
- Dress: Please wear clothes appropriate for getting messy and making art.