Students of all experience levels are welcome in CSMA’s drawing and painting classes. Through project-based learning, inquiry and exploration, children and teens learn drawing and painting techniques using a variety of materials, including:
- Color pencil
- Acrylic paint
- Oil paint
What We Offer
- Primary Draw, Paint, Sculpt: Gr K-2 (Explore paint, oil pastel, watercolor, clay and more)
- Elementary Draw, Paint, Sculpt: Gr 3-6 (Explore paint, oil pastel, watercolor, clay and more)
- Elementary Drawing: Gr 3-6
- Elementary Painting: Gr 3-6
- Cartoons, Comics & Characters: Gr 4-8
- Secondary Drawing: Gr 6-12
- Secondary Painting: Gr 6-12
- Advanced Placement Studio Art: Drawing: Gr 9-12 (year long class offered only in Fall)
Teens (14+) may be interested in Studio Art Classes.
Financial aid is available for all CSMA classes, camps, and lessons.
Drawing & Painting Classes Information
- All skill levels welcome.
- Class Size: Maximum of 12 students per class (unless otherwise noted).
- Materials: All materials provided with registration fee.
- Dress: Please wear clothes appropriate for getting messy and making art.