About the Art School
At CSMA’s Art School, you’ll find:
- Positive, supportive, pressure-free environment
- Faculty of accomplished professional artists and arts educators
- Sequential classes to build skills from beginner to advanced
- Small class size for personalized instruction
- A community to enjoy making art with others
- Flexible program of study for all levels, from beginners to experienced artists
- Student exhibitions throughout the year
What We Offer
CSMA offers a variety of art classes in different mediums, including:
Classes are available for students of all ages, at all experience levels:
Financial aid is available for all CSMA classes, camps, and lessons.
General Art Class Information
- Ages: Classes are designed to meet the developmental levels of students in grades K-12, plus preschoolers and adults
- Class Size: Maximum of 12 students per class (unless otherwise noted).
- Materials: Materials list provided at time of registration. Materials are supplied for all Children & Youth classes. Materials are provided for some Studio Art classes, see class descriptions.
- Dress: Please wear clothes appropriate for making art.