Early Childhood Music Instructor
The Community School of Music and Arts (CSMA) is seeking a motivated and experienced early childhood music instructor to instruct group preschool and young learner classes on our main campus in Mountain View.
- Teach exploratory and activity based early childhood classes to students ages 3-6.
- Work with fellow faculty and Music Classes Program Coordinator to present a sequential, skills based early childhood program.
- Attend Preschool “Meet the Teacher” events and participate in CSMA’s Family Arts Day each July.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Music and/or Early Childhood Education
- Significant music classroom teaching experience with students ages 3-6.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Ability to employ a variety of teaching strategies to ensure student success.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to teach and converse comfortably with diverse groups of students.
- The ability to communicate in a positive and consistent way with parents, students and administration.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with Early Childhood Music Instructor as the subject line.
Community School of Music and Arts
Attn: Human Resources
230 San Antonio Circle
Mountain View, CA 94040
About Community School of Music and Arts
Founded in 1968, the Community School of Music and Arts is Northern California’s largest non-profit provider of arts education programs. With a $5 million budget and 160-member staff and faculty, CSMA is one of the ten largest community schools in the United States. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, one of the global capitals of creativity, CSMA is dedicated to making the arts and arts education accessible to all, regardless of age, experience or background. Headquartered in the award-winning Finn Center in the City of Mountain View, CSMA directly serves over 22,000 people of all ages, skill levels and economic means each year, including over 16,000 students at 40+ schools in San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties.