Corporate Arts Program Manager
The Corporate Arts Program Manager leads CSMA’s thriving Corporate Arts Program. This program offers turn-key on-site music and visual arts programs to companies in the Silicon Valley area seeking to provide leading-edge employee benefits to help support work-life balance and to foster creativity at work. This key position manages current corporate arts programs and works with the Music School Director and Executive Director to develop new partnerships with Bay Area businesses.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain strong relationships with current corporate partners and research and develop new corporate and community partnerships.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all corporate arts faculty, including understanding their teaching styles and studio requirements to facilitate appropriate placement of students.
- Manage faculty and student schedules for each semester.
- Work closely with registration staff to ensure smooth rollover of existing and registration of new students.
- Work closely with art and music program managers to identify appropriate faculty for corporate sites.
- Train, supervise and evaluate faculty members as requested by the Music School Director
- Approve timecards as requested by the Music School Director.
- Conduct annual evaluations of program through online surveys at each corporate site.
- Participate in budget discussions, monitor expenses and approve purchases as needed (piano tuning and repairs, equipment, etc.)
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Degree in Arts Administration or Business or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years arts administration experience or customer service experience.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate with people across organizations and with diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent computer skills and high degree of competence with Google Docs (gmail, calendar, docs) and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to manage program website.
- Experience with complex scheduling.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with careful attention to detail.
- Ability to work gracefully and carefully under pressure during peak periods and to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Flexibility to work special events outside of normal work day from time-to- time.
- Passion for arts education and commitment to arts for all mission.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with Corporate Arts Program Manager as the subject line.
Community School of Music and Arts
Attn: Human Resources
230 San Antonio Circle
Mountain View, CA 94040
About Community School of Music and Arts
Founded in 1968, the Community School of Music and Arts is Northern California’s largest non-profit provider of arts education programs. With a $6 million budget and 160-member staff and faculty, CSMA is one of the ten largest community schools in the United States. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, one of the global capitals of creativity, CSMA is dedicated to making the arts and arts education accessible to all, regardless of age, experience or background. Headquartered in the award-winning Finn Center in the City of Mountain View, CSMA directly serves over 28,000 people of all ages, skill levels and economic means each year, including over 24,000 students at 58 schools in San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties.