Art4Schools Program Coordinator
Regular Full Time, Non-exempt 40 hours per week
The Coordinator provides administrative support to Art4Schools Program Manager and coordinates scheduling of in-school and after-school art programs. The Coordinator will foster positive and consistent communication between CSMA, faculty, schools, and parents.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain contract database
- Update and maintain weekly/hourly faculty schedules with schools
- Update all A4S schedules, teacher contact info and school contract info
- Create and maintain project calendars and schedules
- Recruit and direct volunteers on specific projects (e.g., framing student artwork for display)
- Direct and assist with general inquiries
- Work with Program Assistant to install Community Shows as needed
- Schedule and support end of year art shows with principals, parents, teachers
- Coordinate program evaluation process
- Work in partnership with various functions within CSMA to maintain program’s success
- Travel to and from school sites as needed
- Any additional projects as determined by the Program Manager.
- Support Curriculum Development
- Maintain faculty Resource Room and online resources
- Support faculty in gathering resource materials
- Order art supplies
- Oversee stocking and organizing of A4S program art supplies and support materials.
- Schedule, set-up, support faculty meetings and professional development events.
- BA in Arts Administration, Art education (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years administration (preferably arts administration) experience
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with careful attention to detail
- Ability to organize survey data and disseminate results
- Strong computer skills, particularly MS Office (Excel, Word) and Google Apps & Drive; Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Ability to communicate in a positive and consistent way with faculty, school administrators and teachers, and parents
- Customer service oriented; outgoing personality that thrives on interaction with teachers, school administrators, parents, and co-workers
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to school sites on a regular basis
- Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with Art4Schools Program Coordinator as the subject line.
Community School of Music and Arts
Attn: Human Resources
230 San Antonio Circle
Mountain View, CA 94040
About Community School of Music and Arts
Founded in 1968, the Community School of Music and Arts is Northern California’s largest non-profit provider of arts education programs. With a $6 million budget and 160-member staff and faculty, CSMA is one of the ten largest community schools in the United States. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, one of the global capitals of creativity, CSMA is dedicated to making the arts and arts education accessible to all, regardless of age, experience or background. Headquartered in the award-winning Finn Center in the City of Mountain View, CSMA directly serves over 28,000 people of all ages, skill levels and economic means each year, including over 24,000 students at 58 schools in San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties.